Far Infrared Therapy Knee Band
Far Infrared Therapy Knee Band offers effective support and natural therapeutic heat to the knee joint, muscles and tendons. The therapy knee band helps stimulate healing processes in your knee such as joint inflammation or swelling reduction and decreasing potential knee injuries.
Our therapy knee band is made from a breathable and soft fabric with bio-ceramics content that generate beneficial far infrared rays focused onto knee joint and knee circulation.
Veturo Therapy Knee Band can be worn for long periods of time, outdoor or indoor during daily or sports activities, walking or rest. It is beneficial when knee pain is getting worse in cold and wet weather or at night-time to feel the relaxation of the knee in the morning.
- Safe, non invasive, natural therapy for knee joint pain relief
- Seamless design for superior comfort
- Flexible elasticity for wear during sporting activities
- Breathable ribbed fabric pattern
- Provides medium level leg tissue compression
- Elasthane added for comfort and shape retention
- 4 ways stretchable for ease of movement
- Fits both left and right knee’s
- Anti-bacterial treatment that inhibits bacteria growth
- Washable without affecting the ceramics fibers
- Latex free
Hand wash in cold/warm water.
Mild soap or detergent can be used.
Remove excess of water, reshape & lay flat to dry.
DO NOT DRY CLEAN, IRON OR BLEACH.
Far Infrared reflecting Bio-Ceramic fabric fused Polypropylene.
10% Elastane (Spandex)
To take the Infrared Therapy Knee Band size, use a tailor’s measuring tape to measure as illustrated:
- around the thigh – above on the lower thigh
- around the knee – over the knee cap and where your knee bends
- around the calf – right below the knee
If your measurement falls in the chart range, this is the right size for you.
|Measurements within ranges will fit|
|Thigh||14½ – 19¾”||37 – 50 cm|
|Knee||13¾ – 17½”||35 – 44 cm|
|Calf||12½ – 15¾”||32 – 40 cm|