Far Infrared Therapy Gloves Grip Features:
- Classic therapy gloves design with one outside seam and fingers gussets
- Smooth fingertips and palm with outer gripping layer
- Elastic strip along wrist for proper hold and comfort
- Extended cuff for more coverage hand and wrist coverage
- Lightweight knit and extra supple leather improve durability and comfort
- Flexible and relaxing to use them all day and night
- Washable without affecting the ceramic fibers
- Anti-bacterial treatment that inhibits bacteria growth
- Safe, non invasive therapy for chronic hand pain relief
- Superior fit for maximum dexterity
- Five sizes available, Black
- Latex free product
The materials of Far Infrared Therapy Gloves Grip create a micro-climate that maintains an elevated skin temperature while still allowing the skin to breathe for long term-comfort.
Glove – Polypropylene impregnated with micro-particles of lead free bio-ceramics in a ratio of 95% Polypropylene and 5% Ceramics
Grip – Vegan Leather 100% Polyester
Gentle hand wash in cold water with mild soap or detergent.
Hang dry or lay flat on surface.
DO NOT PUT IN DRYING MACHINE
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT BLEACH
Comfort is the key and to find the best comfort for your hand follow our simple size guide to decide which infrared therapy gloves grip will suit your hands best.
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||5¾ – 6½”||14.5 – 16.5 cm|
|Small||6¾ – 7½”||17 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|