Far Infrared Therapy Gloves Half Finger Features:
- Safe, non invasive therapy for chronic hand pain relief
- Anatomically-designed to fit snugly on the hand
- Open finger tips for dexterity and easy touch and grip
- Non-compression, smooth palm and well positioned thumb
- Extended cuff for more coverage hand and wrist coverage
- No elastic along wrist
- Made of soft and durable far infrared fabric
- Lightweight knit allowing skin to breathe and keeping hands warm and dry
- Flexible and relaxing to use them all day and night
- Anti-bacterial treatment that inhibits bacteria growth
- Washable without affecting the ceramic fibers
- Fashionable styling and comfortable fit
- Non addictive, long lasting natural therapy
- Five sizes available, Black and White
The material of Far Infrared Therapy Gloves Half Finger is a lightweight knit made from polypropylene impregnated with micro-particles of lead free bio-ceramics in a ratio of:
Machine washer safe – gentle cycle, mild detergent, cold/warm water.
Hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Hang dry or lay flat on surface.
DO NOT PUT IN DRYING MACHINE
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT BLEACH
Comfort is the key and to find the best comfort for your hand follow our simple size guide to decide which infrared therapy gloves half finger will suit your hands best.
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||5¾ – 6½”||14.5 – 16.5 cm|
|Small||6¾ – 7½”||17 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|