Far Infrared Gloves Open Fingertip Features:
- Safe, non invasive therapy for chronic hand pain relief
- Anatomically-designed to fit comfortable
- Fingers coverage over the joint near the end of the finger
- No outside seams, smooth palm and well positioned thumb
- Extended and shaped to the cuff
- No elastic, Velcro or bulky straps along wrist
- Made of soft and durable far infrared fabric
- Lightweight knit allows skin to breathe and keeping hands warm and dry
- Anti-bacterial treatment that inhibits bacteria growth
- Washable without affecting the ceramic fibers
- Non addictive, long lasting natural therapy
- Five sizes available, Black
Any sign of hand pain can be treated or prevented with lifestyle changes as well as an option for natural and alternative therapies. Far Infrared Gloves Open Fingertip performs hand pain relief and soothing relief for many hand conditions.
The material of Far Infrared Gloves Open Fingertip is a lightweight knit fabric made from polypropylene impregnated with micro-particles of lead free bio-ceramics in a ratio of:
Machine washer safe – gentle cycle, mild detergent, cold/warm water.
Hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
Hang dry or lay flat on surface.
DO NOT PUT IN DRYING MACHINE
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT BLEACH
Comfort is the key and to find the best comfort for your hand follow our simple size guide to decide which infrared gloves open fingertip will suit your hands best.
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||5¾ – 6½”||14.5 – 16.5 cm|
|Small||6¾ – 7½”||17 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|