Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Full Finger Temperature Regulation
Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Full Finger are designed to improve hand blood circulation due to Raynaud’s syndrome, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, injuries, aging or other health problems. The gloves are a natural solution to protect our hands, fingers and writs against cold or when we feel cold.
The material of our Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Full Finger – Celliant® technology, emits infrared energy at the contact with the skin which heats up the tissue relieving Raynaud’s Phenomenon and Raynaud’s Disease symptoms in hands and fingers. The source of infrared energy is our body heat captured by the minerals/bio ceramic content of the fabric and reflected back where is needed the most. The infrared light reduce pain, increase oxygen levels, balance temperature and promote comfort.
Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Full Finger with Celliant® offer a maximum coverage of the hand, fingers and wrist ideal to keep us warm by optimizing blood flow. They are also beneficial for people with diabetes, arthritis, carpal tunnel as a non-splint option, repetitive motion injury, poor circulation, aging and/or as a prevention and care. Great for physical activity/running in mild weather.
Please measure, in inches or centimetres, around your hand with a tape measure across your palm as illustrated. We recommend using your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed. The tape measure should be snug and straight, but not stretched tightly.
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||5¾ – 6½”||14.5 – 16.5 cm|
|Small||6¾ – 7½”||17 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|
Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Full Finger Features & Benefits
- Design with minimal stitches for comfort all day and night
- Extended smooth cuff for complete cover of the wrist
- Ultra compression with superior fit for maximum dexterity
- Increase circulation, tissue oxygen levels and blood flow
- Provide soothing relief from pain, stiffness, inflammation
- Balance hand temperature to increase recovery time
Infrared Fabric Benefits
- Lightweight knit fabric with 4-way-stretch allows skin to breathe
- No coated or treated fibers content, so the minerals never wash out
- Moisture management by transfer moisture away from the skin
- No adverse effects as the fabric works directly with the body
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine wash cold water, gentle cycle
- Mild soap or detergent can be used.
- Remove excess of water, reshape, and lay flat to dry.
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
A vasoactive material made of: Celliant®, Polyester, Spandex.
Blood flow and oxygen level in the tissue are increased by an average of 7% when our far infrared therapy gloves full finger are worn constantly.