Merino Wool Socks – Soft, Warm, Thermal Merino Wool Blend
These are the socks you want to bring with you on any outdoor activities that you will want your feet dry, comfortable, and warm. Merino Wool is the best choice of sock for being on your feet most of the day.
The inside of the sock is 100% soft long-staple Merino wool, the very best for comfort. There is a medium-density terry cushioning on the sole, a low density on the leg, and a high density protective cushioning on the back just above the heel. The arch is supported by spandex elastic, helping to ensure that the sock stays in place, a particular concern when worn with sandals. The outside of the sock is reinforced with nylon and polyester for performance, durability and quick dry.
Super Merino Wool Socks keep your feet cozy, softer than regular socks. They help regulate body temperature, and control moisture preventing blisters and odor. Ideal for those suffering from circulatory issues.
- Superior Quality Wool Blend – Merino’s outstanding thermal regulation and moisture management for all seasons.
- Advanced Fit Technology – Conform to the shape of your fit for all-day comfort and performance.
- Enhanced Support – Arch and leg compression for all-day support.
- Seamless – Flat-knit toe seams and reinforced padding in the heel help reduce friction and prevent blisters when you’re logging lots of miles on the trail.
- Extra Cushioning – Reinforced toe and heel for maximum comfort.
- Multi Performance – Designed for both daily wear and outdoor adventures like skiing, trekking, hiking, walking, hunting, phishing and more daily activities.
- Breathable – Merino wool’s natural moisture-wicking ability keeps feet dry and comfortable no matter what the temperatures.
|Men & Women Sock Size|
|Men||8 – 12||7 – 11||41 – 45.5|
|Women||9 – 13||7 ½ – 10||39 – 42|
60% Merino Wool for warmth
10% Nylon, 13% Polyester for maximum performance and durability
10% Spandex, 7% Elastic for shape retention/stretch memory