Infrared Gloves for Raynaud’s and Arthritis Complete Coverage Help Reduce the Symptoms
Our Infrared Gloves offer a maximum coverage for wrist, hand and finger joints ideal to keep your hands warm by optimizing blood flow and relieving the negative symptoms from cold hands, arthritis, carpal tunnel or aging.
Infrared Celliant® patented technology features proprietary bio-ceramics/minerals infused into the fabric that is proven to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. If circulation is increased the other unpleasant hand symptoms are reduced. The streamlined design, combined with 4-way stretch fabric, provides you with the ultimate range of motion and comfort you need for your hands. The thumb and pointer finger (index finger) are touch screen compatible, and work with all your smart devices. Silicone palm provides you with an enhanced and secure grip, safe for driving. Stay warm with our Infrared Gloves for Raynaud’s and Arthritis and enjoy the difference.
Infrared gloves full-fingered are recommended for Raynaud’s sufferers, cold hands, rheumatoid arthritis. They are also beneficial for people with diabetes, carpal tunnel as a non-splint option, repetitive motion injury, poor circulation, aging or anyone who prefers a lightweight glove featuring far infrared fabric. Great for physical activity/running, hiking, walking, exercise in mild weather or daily routine.
The gloves are thin enough to be used as a liner in cold/wet weather and effective enough to be used on their own in mild days or indoors as a “treatment”.
INFRARED GLOVES BENEFITS
- Increased blood circulation
- Temperature regulation
- Alleviate pain and stiffness
- Reduced muscle tension
- Increased strength/mobility
- Stimulate healing processes in hands
- Slim and comfortable design
- 4-way stretch allows skin to breathe
- Extended cuff to protect the wrist
- Touchscreen compatibility
- Silicone palm for a secure grip
- Lightweight fabric IR responsive
|All sizes are unisex|
A unique combination of: Celliant®, Polyester, Spandex.
- No coated or treated fibers content, so the minerals never wash out
- Moisture management by transfer moisture away from the skin
- No adverse effects as the fabric works directly with the body
The FDA has determined Celliant® to be a medical device and general wellness product. Celliant® fibers have been clinically proven to increase tissue oxygen levels. In gloves, this results in increased warming and temperature regulation of the hand.
- Wash at 30C/86F
- Do not tumble dry