PRODUCT INFORMATION – FAQ
How do Veturo Therapy products work?
- The minerals and trace elements of FIR/Celliant’s proprietary blend give any fabric-based product the ability to absorb the body’s heat, transforming it into infrared energy.
- The full-spectrum infrared energy is reflected back to the body, even through multiple layers of fabric, making it possible for the tissue and muscle to absorb it.
- This infrared energy causes vasodilation or improved local circulation, making more oxygen available to your cells—a minimum increase of 8% as proven in clinical trials.
What do Veturo Therapy products help with?
How long will my Veturo Therapy products last?
However, keep in mind that Veturo products are designed for therapeutic use only. Using them, especially the gloves directly while working intensely with your hands such as gardening for example, will cause wear and tear of the products; in some cases, please use protective gloves on top and the effectiveness won’t be compromised. Also, we do not recommend wearing rings with gemstones under infrared gloves for the reason of tearing. The material of our products is durable and not easily broken if each item is worn and properly cared.
What are the benefits of Veturo Therapy Products?
What is in the material of Veturo Therapy products that makes it produce therapeutic effects?
Why are Veturo Therapy products the best for me?
- Have a very high content of thermo-reactive minerals/bio-ceramic elements which most effectively assist the body to heal/recover while offering support and relief from the discomfort of pain, injury or aging.
- Are specifically designed to offer a range of therapeutic options to suit your individual needs.
- Incorporate beneficial thermal therapy as an additional therapeutic aid in the relief of pain, joint and muscle soreness.
- Allow your skin to breath naturally, therefore, reducing the risk of rashes and skin irritations from perspiration and over-heating. This is particularly important if you require long term health care.
Most interested in your gloves. Can you give me some tips on sizing?
Some of the gloves have sizes based on your “hand length”. To find the best fit you have to measure from the point of the wrist to the end of the middle finger.
If your dominant hand measurement falls between sizes, choose a smaller size if you would like to feel the gloves tight or a bigger size to feel the gloves comfortable.
Our suggestion is to feel our infrared gloves not too tight, not too loose even if the effectiveness is not compromised if the gloves are a bit loose.
Can I order a pair of gloves for the same hand?
How do you know it is working?
Will my skin temperature increase if I am transforming my body heat and reflecting it back into my body?
How long before I feel or see any results?
How often should I wear Veturo Therapy products?
Do Veturo Therapy products have to be in direct contact with the skin to work?
When should I wear Veturo Therapy products?
When you have cold hands or feet.
During any physical activity for more power and endurance.
As a recovery aid after exercise.
When recovering from injury.
When you have a discomfort.
Every day for improved well-being and as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Are there any side effects from wearing Veturo Therapy infrared clothing?
Is it safe to wash my Veturo Therapy Products?
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine wash at 30C/86F, always gentle circle using mild detergent or natural soap
- Remove the excess of water, reshape and let flat to dry.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners. Do NOT bleach. Do NOT iron. Do NOT dry clean.
Important Note: Do NOT put our compression sleeves in drying machine. Gloves, Socks and Scarves can be tumbled dry at low temperature for no longer than 10-15 minutes; remove and let them flat to dry if they are not completely dried.