Handmade Headband Combines Comfort with Minimal Bulk
This headband is made from two powerful materials – WOOL and FAR INFRARED (FIR) emitting fibre as a lining to deliver the maximum benefits you need and to keep you at the right temperature.
Wool is beautiful and durable and can keep you warm when temperatures plummet. It is 100% natural, biodegradable and renewable. Wool is known for its durability and thermally insulating properties.
The lining of our headband is a gentle brushed knit fabric powered by Celliant® Infrared Technology. Celliant captures and converts body heat into infrared energy, which is clinically proven to improve temporary local circulation, increase cellular oxygenation and help regulate body temperature.
These two layers of materials (wool + infrared) provide warmth without overheating the wearer. Wool and infrared bring style, comfort and performance together in perfect harmony.
The headband has a wide profile – 10 cm high – covering your ears and helping to keep your hair out of your face. Its monochrome appeal is complemented by two natural buttons made of coconut with wooden effect. It comes in a free size on anybody’s head with natural flexibility and coziness.
Our Infrared Knit Lined Wool Headband is designed for casual wear in cold weather, winter or even in the snow. It is suitable for outdoor activities like running, walking, hiking, riding, climbing, camping, and more. Also, it can be a perfect gift of warmth and style.
INFRARED LINED WOOL HEADBAND BENEFITS
- Increases thermal energy
- Temperature regulation
- Keeps you dry and super comfortable
- Alleviates unpleasant symptoms through oxygenation
- Increases strength and performance
- Supports heat generation
- Soft and comfortable to wear
- Hand Knit with 100% wool
- Cable pattern with two wooden effect buttons
- Infrared fabric (knit) lined
- Gentle brushed lining for max comfort
- One size fits most, two natural colors
Outer: 100% Pure New Wool from Ireland
Lining: Infrared Knit gentle brushed made from Celliant® and performance fibers tested for durability and effectiveness (42% Celliant, 45% Polyester, 13% Spandex).
Buttons: 100% Coconut
- Hand Wash gentle at 30C/86F
- Remove excess of water, reshape, and lay flat to dry
- Avoid direct heat or sunlight. Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean, iron or bleach