Seamless Gloves – A Perfect Balance between Effective Compression and Mobility: Arthritis & Lymphedema Support
The Unique Value of 3D Knit
Our Compression Gloves are created in three dimensions (3D-Knitting) without seams to offer benefits that were never found before in any type of glove. Fingers’ opening is set at optimal length to provide perfect balance between beneficial compression support and fingers/thumb mobility. The extended smooth cuff offers enhanced protection and secure fit at the wrist. It works well with our arm sleeves to provide full arm coverage.
A compression of 15 – 20 mmHg helps manage mild lymphedema, edema, arthritis, orthopedic conditions, and other symptoms might occur with hand swelling. Compression is proven to reduce stress on painful tendon, joints and muscles to ease aching or any discomfort. It increases your range of motion and accelerates the body’s natural repair process.
The Open-Finger design made our compression gloves for use on electronic devices, typing, crafting, knitting, playing musical instruments, handwriting, housework, office work, walking, relaxing, and more without interference. Ideal during air travel because swollen hand getting worse at high altitudes. The gloves’ technology ensures comfort, mobility and power. Zero marks on skin guaranteed.
- General hand support
- Hand, fingers and wrist pain
- Swelling in hand, fingers and wrist
- Mild lymphedema
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Mild edema
- Post-surgery when compression is needed
COMPRESSION GLOVES BENEFITS
- Effective hand-fingers-wrist support
- Help reduce pain and swelling
- Alleviate joint pain and stiffness
- Reduced muscle tension
- Increased range of motion
- Stimulate healing processes in hands
- Use all day and remove at night
- 3D Seamless Knit Technology
- Medical-grade compression 15 – 20 mmHg
- Finger’s length covers the last joint [DIP]
- Extended cuff to support the wrist
- Soft and breathable for all-day comfort
- LATEX FREE product
- Made in the USA
UNIQUE VALUE OF 3D-KNIT
- Made with WHOLEGARMENT® – a cutting-edge Japan technology
- Seam-Free does not interfere with the stretch of knitwear
- Feels great against skin and provides ideal comfort
- 3D Knitting is far more sustainable than cut-and-sew
|Small||6 – 6.75 in||15 – 17 cm|
|Medium||7 – 8 in||18 – 20 cm|
|Large||8.25 – 9 in||21 – 23 cm|
3D weave design as one entire piece for strategic application. Texture gauge: 15G
Made with a blend of performance fibers in a ratio of 65% Spun Polyester, 31% Nylon, 4% Spandex
Because swollen hands can be a sign of a serious disease or disorder, you should seek prompt medical care and talk with your medical professional about your symptoms, especially if you experience hand swelling with pain, redness or warmth. These gloves are NOT suitable for Raynaud’s sufferers.
The good thing about these gloves is that they don’t have seams, so no marks on my skin. The support is great for my hands which constantly hurt due to arthritis. Thank you for such good gloves.
Excellent gloves for my arthritis. I like the fit and support they offer. The quality is way superior than others on the market. I highly recommend these gloves.
Excellent. I had a small issue with my choice, and customer service reached out to me, and made sure I was totally satisfied! They’re awesome. I love my new gloves.