A NEW WAY TO KEEP YOUR HANDS WARM, DRY AND COMFORTABLE
Our merino wool gloves offer a maximum coverage of the hand, fingers and wrist ideal to keep you warm by optimizing blood flow. Merino wool has the ability to absorb and release moisture to cool or warm, regulating temperature. It is odour repellent, extremely breathable, silky smooth and non-itch. A seamless design avoids irritation of the skin and extended ribbed cuff for extra warmth are the key features of our merino gloves.
Mens Merino Wool Gloves are safe for Raynaud’s suffers, cold hands, sensitive hands or anyone who prefers a luxurious glove made 100% natural. While having the finger fully covered ensures the tips of your fingers are protected from the cold, the full finger design also means you can use these gloves on touchscreens or mobile devices. The gloves are perfect by themselves on mild days while walking, running, hiking, other activities or inside heavier winter gloves for extra warmth and comfort.
- Ultimate comfort to keep hands warm & dry
- Increased micro-circulation
- Temperature regulation
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Perfect for daily life and outdoor activities
- Seamless design full fingered soft knit
- Added warmth for your wrist with an turn over knit cuff
- Special tech-friendly at the thumb and index fingertip
- Leather patch with embossed goat head as a mark of pure wool
- Natural flexibility, anti-microbial & moisture wicking
- Dry clean recommended.
- Hand wash at 30C/86F
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron, do not bleach
Take care when wearing to avoid snagging.