Arm Compression Sleeves – Scientifically Optimized Compression Accelerates Recovery
Our arm compression sleeves use seamless, circular knit construction to create the ultimate graduated arm sleeve for the forearm and bicep. Graduated compression means a controlled amount of pressure, which is greatest at the wrist and gradually decreases around the upper arm.
These Compression Sleeves for the arm exert a comfortably ﬁrm compression (20 – 30 mmHg), which boosts circulation and increases the supply of oxygen to the muscles. As a result, your muscles can perform for longer, recover more quickly, and are better protected against injuries.
One of the main benefits of wearing compression for arm is improving blood and fluid circulation. When done correctly, compression can help prevent the buildup of lymph fluids, which need to flow properly to transport waste from cells and tissue. It also helps get oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to the injury to fuel the cells and tissue for improved healing.
These sleeves are perfect for your favorite activities like golf, tennis, baseball, basketball, cycling, running, hiking, the gym, etc., to improve performance and post-activity to accelerate recovery. They can be used under garment and removed while sleeping.
Graduated Compression Arm Sleeves can be worn as a shapewear to reduce arm cellulite and water retention by activating the microcirculation. Consistent use helps reduce the appearance of flabby arms.
Our graduated compression arm sleeves can help in treating various types of conditions. If you’re experiencing pain and discomfort caused by elbow tendonitis, golfer’s elbow, bursitis, arthritis, surgery, lymphedema, chronic swelling, chronic elbow instability, or just general discomfort, compression technology works to reduce these symptoms.
To find out your best fit of Veturo Compression Arm Sleeves for Men and Women, use a flexible measuring tape and wrap it around your wrist, elbow and upper arm. Use the chart to determine if your arm sleeve is size S, M, L, or XL.
- Measure your wrist circumference at the narrowest part of the wrist that is above the wrist bone. (c)
- Measure your elbow circumference at the fullest part of the elbow. (e)
- Measure your upper arm circumference at the part just below the armpit. (g)
Compression level: 20-30 mmHg
BENEFITS OF WEARING ARM COMPRESSION SLEEVES
- Enhance blood and lymph circulation
- More power, less muscle vibration/tears
- Reduce lactic build up following sports
- Injury prevention
- Counteract mild swelling and reduce pain
- Remove accumulated toxins build up
- Improve skin tone and reduce cellulite
- Stimulate quicker recovery and healing
- Dynamic gradient compression
- Seamless and slimline design
- 20 – 30 mmHg compression level / Class 2 (CCL 2)
- Soft and comfortable to wear
- Safe and non-slip through every movement
- Wear it during the day and remove at night
- Durable and washable
- Latex free product
A quality, breathable high-tech fabric made of Nylon 75%, Lycra 25% draws sweat away from your skin and help keep you dry and comfortable during or after physical activities or exercises. 20 – 30 mmHg is a medium compression recommended for reducing swelling and enhancing tissue oxygen levels for faster recovery.
Hand wash or machine washer – cold water, gentle cycle, and mild detergent does not contain bleach. You may tumble-dry low or lay flat to dry (recommended). DO NOT use fabric softeners, DO NOT dry clean, DO NOT iron or DO NOT bleach – Bleach will break down the fibers of your garment and shorten its useful life.