Compression Arm Sleeves
The Veturo Graduated Compression Arm Sleeves can be worn during physical activities or sports like running, basketball, biking, softball, cycling, triathlon, tennis, golf, etc. or fitness, recreation and healthcare. They offer superior fit due to their seamless design, circular knit construction that ensures comfort and full benefits for the entire arm. Graduated compression means a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the wrist and gradually decreases around the upper arm. It helps reduce pain or discomfort caused by sprains, tendonitis, dislocations and arthritis.
Our Arm Sleeves with graduated compression also can help in treating tennis elbow, golfers elbow, post elbow arthroscopy or chronic swelling in the comfort of your home.
Graduated Compression Arm Sleeves for Arthritis sufferers alleviate the pain caused by joints movement. These Arm Sleeves can be worn under the garment as a thermal base layer to keep the tendons flexible as well as the joints.
Individuals with circulatory problems such as Raynaud’s syndrome may also benefit from the use of compression arm sleeves during or after physical activities or sports. Graduated compression delivers more oxygen-rich blood for muscles.
Graduated Compression Arm Sleeves can be worn as a shapewear to reduce arm cellulite and water retention by activating the microcirculation. Consistent use helps reduce the appearance of flabby arms.
To find out your best fit of Veturo Compression Arm Sleeves for Men and Women, use a flexible measuring tape and wrap it around your wrist, elbow and upper arm. Use the chart to determine if your arm sleeve is size S, M, L, or XL.
- Measure your wrist circumference at the narrowest part of the wrist that is above the wrist bone. (c)
- Measure your elbow circumference at the fullest part of the elbow. (e)
- Measure your upper arm circumference at the part just below the armpit. (g)
|g||23.5 – 28.5 cm||25 – 31 cm||27 – 33 cm||29 – 35 cm|
|9 ¼” – 11 ¼”||9 ¾” – 12 ¼”||10 1/2” – 13”||11 ½” – 13 ¾”|
|e||22 – 27 cm||23.5 – 28.5 cm||25 – 30 cm||26 – 32 cm|
|8 ¾” – 10 ¾”||9 ¼” – 11 ¼”||9 ¾” – 11 ¾”||10 ¼” – 12 ½”|
|c||15 – 16.5 cm||16.5 – 18 cm||18.5 – 20 cm||20 – 21.5 cm|
|6” – 6 ½”||6 ½” – 7”||7 ¼” – 7 ¾”||7 ¾” – 8 ½”|
|Compression level: 20-30 mmHg|
Compression Arm Sleeves Special Features & Benefits
- Seamless, durable, lightweight knit construction
- Effective support for key muscle groups, tendons and joints
- Increase circulation and blood flow for faster muscle recovery
- Help reduce blood lactate levels during maximal athletic effort
- Graduated compression reduce pain and inflammation during long workouts
- Reduce venous reflux and boost lymphatic drainage
- Ergonomic fit for a wide range of arm shapes
- Can be worn as a arm warmer under the garment and removed while sleeping
A high quality, breathable compression fabric made of Nylon 75%, Lycra 25% draws sweat away from your skin and help keep you dry and comfortable during physical activities or exercises. 20-30 mmHg is a medium compression recommended for diminish swelling and increasing circulation. Latex free product.
Hand wash or machine washer – cold water, gentle cycle, and mild detergent does not contain bleach. You may tumble-dry low or lay flat to dry (recommended). DO NOT use fabric softeners, DO NOT dry clean, DO NOT iron or DO NOT bleach – Bleach will break down the fibers of your garment and shorten its useful life.