Infrared Arthritis Gloves Fingerless Provide Gentle Compression
Infrared Arthritis Gloves Fingerless/Half-Finger style offer a mild compression to help control inflammation, pain, stiffness, soreness and edema as main signs & symptoms of arthritis in hands, aging or injury. Made with non-toxic earth minerals (bio-ceramic fibers), these gloves are able to convert the body heat, even if we feel cold, into infrared energy. The far infrared rays help expand the small blood vessels, alleviate the pain and improve circulation in hand and fingers. A good circulation leads to faster recovery and healing or to manage most of hand problems in the comfort of your home.
Infrared Arthritis Gloves Fingerless can be worn continually while you work doing repetitive tasks with hands and fingers, rest or sleep. You will feel a comfortable warming sensation that surrounds your hands with no adverse effects.
Arthritis Gloves Fingerless using infrared energy can also be used for poor circulation, hand neuropathy and other conditions or as a prevention and health care.
Please measure, in inches or centimeters, around your hand with a tape measure across your palm as illustrated. We recommend using your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||5¾ – 6½”||14.5 – 16.5 cm|
|Small||6¾ – 7½”||17 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|
Arthritis Gloves Fingerless Features & Benefits
- Slim fit generates gentle compression for relaxing muscle and joints
- Fingers’ coverage over the second knuckle of each finger
- Open fingertips for dexterity and easy touch and grip
- Extended cuff to maximize hand and wrist coverage
- No uncomfortable fasteners along wrist, just a smooth wrist support
- Gloves help relax the joints, decrease stiffness, and lessen the pain
- Increase circulation, tissue oxygen levels and blood flow
Far Infrared Fabric Benefits
- Lightweight knit fabric with 4-way-stretch allows skin to breathe
- No coated or treated fibers content, so the minerals never wash out
- Moisture management by transfer moisture away from the skin
- No adverse effects as the fabric works directly with the body
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine washer gentle cycle, cold water.
- Mild soap or detergent can be used.
- Remove excess of water, reshape, and lay flat to dry.
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
46% Celliant® – a revolutionary patented technology
46% Nylon – a silky, soft fabric
8% Spandex – added for shape retention