Infrared Arthritis Gloves Fingertip with Compression
Far Infrared Arthritis Gloves Fingertip offers a natural, safe, non-invasive protection against hands affected by arthritis. These gloves provide a perfect compression to support hand muscles, tendons and joints. They gently increase blood circulation to stimulate healing processes in your hands such as tissue regeneration and joint inflammation reduction.
Wear these gloves for long periods of time while you work, rest or sleep and you will feel a comfortable warming sensation surrounds your hands as the far infrared reflecting material heats up your tissue, relieving arthritis pain symptoms in hands, fingers and wrists.
Please measure, in inches or centimeters, around your hand with a tape measure across your palm as illustrated. We recommend using your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||5¾ – 6½”||14.5 – 16.5 cm|
|Small||6¾ – 7½”||17 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|
Infrared Arthritis Gloves Fingertip Features & Benefits
- Slim cut with comfortable compression to relieve joint pain
- Fingers’ length covers the joint near the end of the finger
- Open fingertips for dexterity and easy touch and grip
- Extended cuff to maximize hand and wrist coverage
- No velcro or bulky straps along wrist, just a smooth wrist support
- Gloves offer better tissue oxygenation and better blood circulation
- Reduction of negative effects by inflammation due to arthritis
Far Infrared Fabric Benefits
- Lightweight knit fabric with 4-way-stretch allows skin to breathe
- Moisture management by transfer moisture away from the skin
- Complete protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B ultraviolet rays
- Anti-microbial treatment prevents bacteria growth
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine washer gentle cycle, cold water.
- Mild soap or detergent can be used.
- Remove excess of water, reshape, and lay flat to dry.
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
46% Celliant®, 46% Nylon, 8% Spandex