Infrared Arthritis Gloves Fingertip with Compression Reduce Pain And Inflammation
Infrared Arthritis Gloves Fingertip offers a natural, safe, non-invasive protection against hands affected by arthritis. These gloves provide a perfect compression to support hand muscles, tendons and joints. They gently increase blood circulation to stimulate healing processes in your hands such as tissue regeneration and joint inflammation reduction.
Wear these gloves for long periods of time while you work, rest or sleep and you will feel a comfortable warming sensation surrounds your hands as the far infrared reflecting material heats up your tissue, relieving arthritis pain symptoms in hands, fingers and wrists.
Please measure, in inches or centimeters, around your hand with a tape measure across your palm as illustrated. We recommend using your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
Gloves sizes based on the width of the hand.
|All sizes are unisex|
Additional measurement for gloves based of the length of the hand. Measure from the point of the wrist to the end of the middle finger as illustrated.
|All sizes are unisex|
Compression Arthritis Gloves Fingertip Features & Benefits
- Slim cut with comfortable compression to relieve joint pain
- Fingers’ length covers the joint near the end of the finger
- Open fingertips for dexterity and easy touch and grip
- Extended cuff to maximize hand and wrist coverage
- No velcro or bulky straps along wrist, just a smooth wrist support
- Gloves offer better tissue oxygenation and better blood circulation
- Reduction of negative effects by inflammation due to arthritis
Far Infrared Fabric Benefits
- Lightweight knit fabric with 4-way-stretch allows skin to breathe
- No coated or treated fibers content, so the minerals never wash out
- Moisture management by transfer moisture away from the skin
- No adverse effects as the fabric works directly with the body
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine washer gentle cycle, cold water.
- Mild soap or detergent can be used.
- Remove excess of water, reshape, and lay flat to dry.
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
Our fingerless/fingertip gloves are made from a fabric tested for its infrared properties. The fabric is gentle brushed on the inside to deliver ultimate softness and warmth.
A unique combination of: Celliant®, Polyester, Spandex.
The FDA has determined Celliant® to be a medical device and general wellness product. Celliant® fibers have been clinically proven to increase tissue oxygen levels. In gloves, this results in increased warming and temperature regulation of the hand.