Seamless Infrared Open Finger Gloves – Bio-Warming and Pain-Relieving
3D Knit Supreme Comfort for Arthritis, Raynaud’s, Carpal Tunnel
3D Knit is a new dimension in knitwear and particularly in gloves. A revolutionary Japan technology complemented by infrared, and compression give these therapeutic gloves a supreme comfort for pain-relieving conditions like arthritis – rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, Raynaud’s syndrome, hand poor circulation and trigger finger, carpal tunnel as a non-splint option, neuropathy, tendinitis, sprained hand ligaments, etc., or for anyone who prefer to keep hands healthy and pain-free during their daily activities.
The gloves are made from an infrared yarn used to harness your body’s heat energy for a beneficial warming effect that improves circulation and eases pain in your aching hands. More circulation means more oxygen, faster recovery, and less pain, allowing you to do more of the things you want to do.
Open finger design has applied considering the work in everyday life where precision is required. Fingers’ opening is set at optimal length to provide a perfect balance between beneficial mild/comfortable compression support and fingers/thumb mobility. The extended smooth cuff offers enhanced protection and secure fit at the wrist. It works well with our arm sleeves to provide full arm coverage.
The Open-Finger/Fingerless design made our therapeutic infrared gloves for use on electronic devices, typing, crafting, knitting, playing musical instruments, handwriting, housework, office work, walking, relaxing, and more without interference. Ideal during air travel because swollen hands get worse at high altitudes. The gloves’ technologies ensure comfort, mobility, and power. Zero marks on skin guaranteed.
For best results wear our Infrared Seamless PR Open Finger Gloves (3D Knit) to alleviate symptoms associated with:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Raynaud’s syndrome
- Cold hands
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (non-split option)
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Sprained hand ligaments
Use these gloves on their own or as a liner under a shell (e.g., mittens) for added warmth and protection for trail runs or any fast-paced outings in chilly conditions.
INFRARED PR GLOVES BENEFITS
- Effective hand-fingers-wrist support
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Temperature regulation
- Relieve pain and stiffness
- Reduce achy joints
- Improve cellular oxygenation
- Reduce swelling
- Improve flexibility
- Increase strength/mobility
- Stimulate healing processes in hands
- Use during day and remove at night
- 3D (three dimensions) Knit technology
- Open fingertips for grip sensitivity
- Seamless compressive fingers
- Finger’s length covers the last joint [DIP]
- Extended cuff to support the wrist
- Soft and breathable for all-day comfort
- Slim bulk-free fit
- LATEX FREE product
- Made in the USA
UNIQUE VALUE OF 3D-KNIT
- Provides unsurpassed benefits than any other textile product
- Seam-Free does not interfere with the stretch of knitwear
- Feels great against skin and provides ideal comfort
- 3D Knitting is far more sustainable than cut-and-sew
|Small||6 – 6.75 in||15 – 17 cm|
|Medium||7 – 8 in||18 – 20 cm|
|Large||8.25 – 9 in||21 – 23 cm|
3D weave design as one entire piece for strategic application. Texture gauge: 15G
These gloves are made with love and care in the USA.