Dry Energy Socks – Diabetic Neuropathy & Comfort Care
Superior socks with Dry Energy Technology are an advanced care for foot problem. They are focused to naturally reduce the pain by enhancing oxygen levels in the body which promote muscle recovery, comfort and pain relief.
Dry Energy Socks combine two revolutionary patented technologies:
- Celliant® is clinically proven to increase circulation and reduce the pain.
- Dri-Release® with FreshGuard® removes perspiration FAST and prevents odor naturally.
Dry Energy Socks are our new Infrared Therapy Socks recommended for anyone is suffering from circulatory issues or pain and swelling associated with an injury or other condition. The purpose of these socks is to keep the feet warm and dry, and deliver the benefits of infrared technology. Natural infrared light keeps muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments supple and relaxed.
Benefits & Features
- Increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow
- Reduce pain, swelling and fatigue
- Enhance muscle recovery, healing and comfort
- Balance body temperature
- Seamless design to minimize irritation
- Celliant Dry Energy yarn is knitted into the entire foot area
- Non-binding morpul top for maximum comfort
- Full cushioned bottom and smooth lin toe closure
- Superior moisture management
- Pill resistant and color fastness finishing
Your sock size corresponds to your shoe size.
|Men & Women Sock Size Chart|
|Men||5 – 8||4.5 – 7.5||37 – 41|
|Women||7 – 10||5 – 8||37 – 41|
|Men||8 – 12||7.5 – 11.5||41 – 45|
|Women||10 – 12||8 – 10||40 – 43|
|X – LARGE||Men||12 – 16||11.5 – 15.5||45 – 49|
Top: 80% Coolmax polyester, 14% Nylon, 6% Spandex
Foot: 70% Celliant® Polyester, 19% Nylon, 10% Cotton, 1% Spandex