Far Infrared Arthritis Gloves Full Finger
The Veturo Far Infrared Arthritis Gloves Full Finger are designed to alleviate symptoms of arthritis in hands, fingers and wrist. These therapy gloves provide the right amount of compression to increase circulation and stimulate healing processes in your hands such as tissue regeneration and joint inflammation reduction.
The gloves are made from a breathable, soft and smooth material with Celliant® content that delivers the benefits of infrared technology. Full finger design allows you to wear our arthritis gloves throughout the day while you work, rest or sleep. You will feel a comfortable warming sensation surrounding your hands as the far infrared reflecting material heats up your tissue, relieving arthritic pain symptoms in hands, fingers and wrists. These gloves are designed to treat all types of arthritis including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Arthritis Gloves Full Finger using infrared energy can also be used for poor circulation, hand neuropathy, carpal tunnel as non splint option, pain caused by injuries, aging and more.
Please measure, in inches or centimetres, around your hand with a tape measure across your palm as illustrated. We recommend using your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed. The tape measure should be snug and straight, but not stretched tightly.
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||5¾ – 6½”||14.5 – 16.5 cm|
|Small||6¾ – 7½”||17 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|
Infrared Arthritis Gloves Full Finger Features & Benefits
- Classic slim design with one outside seam and fingers gussets
- Form fitting material offers the comfort of wearing all day
- Extended cuff to maximize hand and wrist coverage
- No uncomfortable fasteners along wrist, just a smooth wrist support
- Gloves help relax the joints, decrease stiffness, and lessen the pain
- Increase circulation, tissue oxygen levels and blood flow
- Warmth & gentle compression helps in relieving pain and inflammation
Far Infrared Fabric Benefits
- Lightweight knit fabric with 4-way-stretch allows skin to breathe
- No coated or treated fibers content, so the minerals never wash out
- Moisture management by transfer moisture away from the skin
- Complete protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B ultraviolet rays
- Anti-microbial treatment prevents bacteria growth
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine washer gentle cycle, cold water.
- Mild soap or detergent can be used.
- Remove excess of water, reshape, and lay flat to dry.
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
46% Celliant® – a revolutionary patented technology
46% Nylon – a silky, soft fabric
8% Spandex – added for shape retention