Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Leather Grip
Far Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Leather Grip help improve hand circulation due to many hand or health problems like Raynaud’s syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism, diabetes, carpal tunnel, aging or hand injuries. Their mild compression and natural minerals content – Celliant® technology, have been clinically proven to reduce pain, increase oxygen levels, balance temperature and promote comfort and wellness.
Wear our Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Leather Grip to feel a comfortable warming sensation surrounds your hands, fingers and wrists as the infrared light therapy gently increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. Supple leather patches on fingertips, palm and thumb give much more use of hands, good for driving, handling delicate objects or general use throughout a work day.
Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Leather Grip reduce stiffness and ease pain of arthritis, diabetic neuropathy, carpal tunnel (non-splint alternative), tendonitis, injured joints, muscles and more. Prevent cold triggers, cold hand feeling and discoloration caused by Raynaud’s phenomenon and Raynaud’s disease.
Please measure, in inches or centimeters, around your hand with a tape measure across your palm as illustrated. We recommend using your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed. The tape measure should be snug and straight, but not stretched tightly.
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||5¾ – 6½”||14.5 – 16.5 cm|
|Small||6¾ – 7½”||17 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|
Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Leather Grip Features & Benefits
- Slim design, finger gussets to conform to the natural shape of the hand
- Leather patches for better and stable grip, feel and durability
- Extended cuff to maximize hand and wrist coverage
- Promote better blood flow to accelerate recovery
- Ultra compression and comfort to get the support you need
- Provide soothing relief from pain, stiffness, inflammation
Far Infrared Fabric Benefits
- Lightweight knit fabric with 4-way-stretch allows skin to breathe
- No coated or treated fibers content, so the minerals never wash out
- Moisture management by transfer moisture away from the skin
- Complete protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B ultraviolet rays
- Anti-microbial treatment prevents bacteria growth
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine wash cold water, gentle cycle
- Mild soap or detergent can be used.
- Remove excess of water, reshape, and lay flat to dry.
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
Bio-ceramic fibers, thermo-reactive to emit infrared energy and able to perform a beneficial action to the human body.
A vasoactive material made of:
46% Celliant® – a revolutionary patented technology
46% Nylon – a silky, soft fabric
8% Spandex – added for shape retention
Patches – stable and relaxed grip
100% Vegan Leather Polyester
Blood flow and oxygen level in the tissue are increased by an average of 7% when our far infrared therapy gloves full finger are worn constantly.