Knee Support Sleeve Bamboo Infrared Technology
Bamboo is an amazing fiber that is much softer and stronger than cotton with a texture like silk. Bamboo knee support sleeve, professionally designed for ultimate comfort and performance, is a self-therapy for knee problems due to an injury, a health condition, or improving recovery times.
Veturo Knee Support Sleeve with Bamboo Charcoal Technology releases far infrared and negative ions scientifically known for increasing oxygen and blood flow to promote knee performance and endurance.
We offer a pack of two (2) knee support sleeves that are comfortable enough to be worn for long periods of time, outdoor or indoor during daily or sports activities, walking or rest. It is beneficial when knee pain is getting worse in cold and wet weather or at night-time to feel the relaxation of the knee in the morning. Also, the knee support sleeve helps maintain balance after knee surgery as well as protecting your knee and reducing pain if you suffer from arthritis (alternative option).
The Veturo Knee Sleeve provides safe and effective support and the added Bamboo Charcoal Technology makes the brace:
- Ideal for anyone experiencing discomfort related to circulatory issues
- Excellent for anyone who has suffered a sport related injury
- Great for workers who got injured from repetitive use (RMI for knee)
The knee support sleeve does not need to be tight or constricting for the bamboo charcoal to activate.
|All sizes are unisex|
|Medium||15″ – 18″||38 cm – 46 cm|
|Large||18″ – 20″||46 cm – 50 cm|
Knee Support Sleeve Special Features and Benefits:
- 3D seamless knitted offers superior fit and comfort
- Provides compression and helps reduce inflammation
- Helps improve circulation, mobility, and flexibility
- Reduces discomfort from achy joints, fatigue, and soreness
- May help rejuvenate muscles, tendons, and joints
- Fits both right or left knee
- Pulls on with ease
- Moisture wicking and anti-odor treatment
64% Bamboo Charcoal, 26% Nylon, 5% Latex, 5% Stretch Fabric.
Warnings: This knee support sleeves should not be worn by individuals with known susceptibility to allergies to latex