Far Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Fingertip – Natural Warmth
Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Fingertip are designed for people with hands poor circulation or people who experience chronic cold hands, blood disorders, autoimmune disorders, and for Raynaud’s suffers as a natural, safe, non-invasive hand protection. The gloves are made from a durable far infrared material with bio-ceramics which are beneficial for circulation, rest and recovery. Reflective bioceramics (bioceramics fiber content helps by reflecting heat back at the hands) increase tissue temperature to gently improve circulation and relieve Raynaud’s phenomenon and Raynaud’s disease symptoms in hands and fingers.
Raynaud’s Gloves Fingertip provides a gentle compression required to speed up muscle recovery and improve skin tone. Fingertips are open, so you can easily touch, feel or handle small objects. They are ideal for typing or working in a cold office/place. Due to an extended cuff, our Raynaud’s gloves help relieve wrist pain, carpal tunnel symptoms as a non-splint option, discomfort due to repetitive motion injuries, and other hand problems.
Far Infrared Rayanud’s Gloves Fingertip are recommended by occupational therapists besides other lifestyle measures.
Please measure, in inches or centimetres, around your hand with a tape measure across your palm as illustrated. The tape measure should be snug and straight, but not stretched tightly. We recommend using your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed. This measurement is your “hand width” glove size.
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||5¾ – 6½”||14.5 – 16.5 cm|
|Small||6¾ – 7½”||17 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|
Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Special Features & Benefits
- Slim fit with gentle compression to activate fingers circulation
- Fingers coverage over the joint near the end of the finger
- Open Fingertips for dexterity and easy touch and grip
- Smooth extended cuff to offer wrist support
- Better tissue oxygenation and better hand blood circulation
- Reduction of negative effects by poor circulation
Far Infrared Fabric Benefits
- Lightweight knit fabric with 4-way-stretch allows skin to breathe
- Moisture management by transfer moisture away from the skin
- Complete protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B ultraviolet rays
- Soft functional material provides natural comfort for all seasons
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine washer gentle cycle, cold water
- Mild soap or detergent can be used
- Remove excess of water, reshape, and lay flat to dry
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach
A vasoactive material made of 46% Celliant®, 46% Nylon, 8% Spandex.
Blood flow and oxygen level in the tissue are increased by an average of 7% when our Infrared Raynaud’s Gloves Fingertip are worn constantly.