REFLEXWEAR® DIABETIC & COMFORT SOCKS
Non-Binding and Seamless Socks for Men and Women
Wearing the proper sock is important if you have diabetes, vascular disorders or circulatory problems. These revolutionary socks are specially formulated to protect vulnerable feet against irritation, chafing or pressure which can cause sores and ulcers. Soft and comfortable, they are made (knitted) using a thin, ultra-soft infrared yarn to keep feet warm and dry and help prevent skin infections. The top ribbed construction holds the sock gently in place without the need for elastic while a small amount of elastane gives it some stretch for an unsurpassed fit. A flat toe seam results in a smooth join at the toe that won’t rub or irritate sensitive feet and toes.
ReflexWear Socks are powered by Celliant Infrared Technology. Celliant captures and converts body heat into infrared energy, which is clinically proven to improve temporary local circulation, increase cellular oxygenation and help regulate body temperature.
These socks can effectively eliminate various foot issues that are quite common among diabetic patients. Diabetic patients are prone to damaged blood vessel issues in their legs. This can lead to swelling and adversely affect the blood circulation in feet. Using infrared thin diabetic socks, you compress the vulnerable parts like foot, ankle, and legs, thus eliminating the swelling issues. There will be no more issue of lower oxygen level in feet as they make the blood circulates properly while you are sitting or walking.
Diabetes, Neuropathy, Poor Circulation, Swollen Feet, Sensitive Skin, General Use.
Infrared ankle high socks are designed to bring maximum level of comfort, reduce the risk of injury, and keep the feet healthy.
INFRARED SOCKS KEY BENEFITS
- Increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow
- Keep your feet warm and dry
- Body temperature regulation
- Relieve pain and restless foot syndrome
- Speed up the healing of wounds and injuries
- Help relieve nerve and naturopathic pain
- Soft and comfortable to wear
- Flat toe seam for less irritation
- Non-binding morpul top for maximum comfort
- Lightweight and breathable
- Easy care and quick drying
- Made from infrared emitting fibers (Celliant)
|Men (US/CAN)||3.5 – 6||6.5 – 8.5||9 – 12.5|
|Women (US/CAN)||5 – 7.5||8 – 10||10.5 – 14|
|Men (UK)||3 – 5.5||6 – 8||8.5 – 12|
|Women (UK)||2.5 – 5||5.5 – 7.5||8 – 11.5|
|Unisex (EU)||35 – 38||39 – 42||43 – 46|
90% Celliant® Polyester, 10% Elastane
- No coated or treated fibers content, so the minerals never wash out
- Moisture management by transfer moisture away from the skin
- No adverse effects as the fabric works directly with the body
The FDA has determined that CELLIANT products are medical devices as defined in section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are general wellness products.
This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek professional medical advice for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or illness.