Far Infrared Arthritis Gloves Fingertip
Far Infrared Arthritis Gloves Fingertip are natural, safe, non-invasive and cost effective. These therapy gloves gently increase blood circulation to stimulate healing processes in your hands such as tissue regeneration and joint inflammation reduction. Wear these gloves for long periods of time while you work, rest or sleep and you will feel a comfortable warming sensation surround your hands as the far infrared reflecting material heats up your tissue, relieving arthritis pain symptoms in hands, fingers and wrists.
- Slim cut to fit snugly on the hand
- Finger tip coverage for dexterity and easy touch and grip
- Extended cuff to maximize hand and wrist coverage
- No elastic, velcro or bulky straps along wrist
- Lightweight jersey allows skin to breathe and keeps hands warm and dry
- Flexible Bio-Ceramic material provides comfort for extended wear
- Anti-bacterial treatment prevents bacteria growth
- Fashionable styling and superior fit
Machine washer safe – gentle cycle, mild detergent, cold/warm water.
DO NOT PUT IN DRYING MACHINE, DRY CLEAN, IRON OR BLEACH
Far Infrared reflecting Bio-Ceramic fabric fused Polypropylene.
Comfort is the key and to find the best comfort for your hand follow our simple size guide to decide which infrared arthritis gloves fingertip will suit your hands best.
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||6 – 6¾”||15 – 17 cm|
|Small||7 – 7½”||17.5 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|