Infrared Fingerless Mitten Gloves Pain Relieving Compression
Infrared Fingerless Mitten Gloves contain natural elements, thermo-reactive minerals/ceramics, known as Celliant®, the world’s most advanced clinically tested responsive textile technology. So, it’s all in the fabric to get the maximum benefits!
Infrared rays are activated in three steps:
- The heat that our body emits is absorbed by the minerals in the fiber
- The minerals convert that heat into infrared light
- The infrared light penetrates in to the muscle and tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow
In our infrared fingerless mitten gloves, this results in increased warming and temperature regulation of the hand/wrist. The main purpose of these mittens is to offer support, help increase circulation and alleviate the pain. If circulation and tissue oxygenation are increased, other negative symptoms in the hand/wrist will be decreased.
People with signs and symptoms of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive motion injury (RSI), sport injuries, early stage of Dupuytren’s contracture/disease, MS, poor grip or hand strength, aging will find these fingerless mitten gloves useful. Can be used at night time for a restful sleep.
The Infrared Fingerless Mitten Gloves are sold in pairs, and made in five sizes: XSmall, Small, Medium, Large & XLarge.
Key Features and Benefits
- Open mitten design for freedom of moving fingers
- Smooth fitting like sleeve easy to put on/off
- Complete coverage over the wrist, half-thumb and hand knuckles
- Comfortable compression and therapeutic warmth
- Beneficial for circulation, rest and recovery
- Eases aches and hand/wrist pain
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Ideal to wear after workout for faster recovery
- Can be worn at night-time to alleviate the pain and sleep better
|All sizes are unisex|
|X-Small||5¾ – 6½”||14.5 – 16.5 cm|
|Small||6¾ – 7½”||17 – 19 cm|
|Medium||7¾ – 8¼”||19.5 – 21 cm|
|Large||8½ – 9″||21.5 – 23 cm|
|X-Large||9¼ – 10″||23.5 – 25 cm|
- Slim fit with mild compression
- No marks on the skin
- Lightweight knit fabric with 4-way-stretch allows skin to breathe
- No coated or treated fibers content, so the minerals never wash out
- Moisture management by transfer moisture away from the skin
- Complete protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B ultraviolet rays
- No adverse effects as the fabric works directly with the body
The material of our infrared fingerless mitten gloves is powered by Celliant technology. A unique combination of Celliant® and performance fibers tested for durability and effectiveness.
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine washer gentle cycle, cold water.
- Mild soap or detergent can be used.
- Remove excess of water, reshape, and lay flat to dry.
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.